Here are some web apps I find really handy:
- Print Friendly – strips away all the unnecessary stuff that will cost you valuable toner. Browser extensions available.
- Upload picture & get link snag.gy or pasteboard.co
- Alternativeto.net great site that gives you options for software you are considering changing
- Need a temporary email address?
- Firefox Send a file to someone: Private, Encrypted File Sharing
- Share any number of files in seconds
- Convert Spotify Playlists or urls to Deezer
- Manage your Twitter Lists
- Random Thing Picker
- QR Code Generator – vCard
- Daily ToDo List
- Doodle The best way to schedule a hook-up with a bunch of people. No need to sign up.
- Convert scanned PDF to Word
- Forvo.com pronounce all the words in the world
- keepvid.com download anything or most simply of all, you can just add “ss” between “www.” and “youtube” to download the video you’re watching (or pwn or kick ), www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=-ABC1234
- JSONLint – The JSON Validator
- HTML5 Validator
- Find a colour in an image